The Smargo SmartReaderPlus is a USB smartcardreader / programmer based on a powerful ARM core processor.
The Smargo SmartReaderPlus incorporates an integrated USB to Serial converter, which enables the Smargo SmartReaderPlus to work with all standard Phoenix compatible Linux® and Microsoft Windows® applications.
Powerfull ARM® 91 Thumb® Processor -High-performance 32-bit RISC Architecture -High-density 16-bit Instruction Set -64 Kbytes, organized in 512 Pages of 128 Bytes (Single Plane) -16 Kbytes Internal High-speed SRAM, Single-cycle Access at Maximum Speed -Low-power RC Oscillator, 3 to 20 MHz On-chip Oscillator and one PLL -Supports 3.20, 3.43, 3.69, 4.00, 4.36, 4.80, 5.34, 6.00, 6.86, 8.00, 9.61, 12.0 and 16.0 MHz for smartcards.
- Supported by standard drivers for Windows and Linux
- Developer guide available.
- Works on all Dreambox® Models with USB connection.
- Can be cascaded with more SmartReadersPlus using an USB Hub.
- No power supply required.
- Supports all known smartcards