The Formuler F3 is a Full HD (1080p) Linux Enigma E2 digital receiver with a fast and powerful 742 MHz dual core processor. Furthermore Formuler F3 has a memory of 512MB and a flash memory of 256MB.
The formuler F3 is a Full HD (1080p) digital receiver Linux Enigma E2 with a dual core processor fast and powerful 742 MHz. In addition formuler F3 has a memory of 512 MB and a flash memory of 256 MB.
When using an HDD (external) via USB, the F3 formuler also changes itself in a true multimedia receiver with PVR functionality, which allows simultaneous recording of one channel and watch another channel.
You can also change the channels in your Formuler F3 using an iOS or Android device. By making use of several plugins that you can install in the Formuler F3, you can create a completely interactive experience: Youtube and HbbTV (lost uizending) are some examples.
The Formuler F3 is equipped with a 10/100 Base network. WLAN through a Wi-Fi dongle.
By default, formuler F3 receiver is equipped with a fixed DVB-S2 tuner.
Via SD card reader, you can easily view photos or any other multimedia files. The SD card reader is on the back of the receiver, such as a smart card reader and a CI slot.
The formuler F3 is economical to use, in standby mode using less than 0.5W.
- 742 Mhz dual core CPU with 256MB Flash / 512MB DDR3 DRAM 2000 DMIPS
- Supports OpenPLi, see: http://openpli.org/download/formuler/formuler3/
- 1 x DVB-S2 tuner (fixed)
- Broad compatibility with Linux OS
- Recording and Playback with External HDD (E-SATA or USB 2.0 Media)
- Admissions and changing at the same time possible
- Reserve recordings using the EPG
- 2 x USB 2.0 host
- 1 x SD card slot (for playing video files, MP3 and JPEG)
- 1 x SPDIF connection
- 1 x slot common interface
- 1 x internal smart card readers for CanalDigitaal and TV Vlaanderen
- 4-digit display
- 10/100 Base Tx Ethernet connection
- H.264 / MPEG-4 / MPEG-2 (HD / SD), DVB-S2 / DVB-S Compatible
- Sleep power consumption less than 0.5W