Single Monoblock 40mm LNB, 6° for 80cm Satellite Dish
The Monoblock LNB allows for dual satellite reception. It can be used for the broadcast reception (on an 80 cm dish antenna) of any two satellites spaced with 6°. It enables the signal distribution to a receiver with Single Tuner. The LNB is optimized for High Definition transmissions and provides excellent noise figure performance.
Main Features :
- Low phase noise, DVB-S2 (HDTV) compliant
- Low noise figure (0.2 dB)
- Low power consumption
- Very high cross polarization isolation
- Very high frequency stability
Technical specifications :
* Low band input frequency range - 10.7 GHz ~ 11.7 GHz
* Low band output frequency range - 950 MHz ~ 1950 MHz
* Low band LO frequency - 9.75 GHz
* High band input frequency range - 11.7 GHz ~ 12.75 GHz
* High band output frequency range - 1100 MHz ~ 2150 MHz
* High band LO frequency - 10.6 GHz
* Noise figure - 0.2 dB typ. (0.7 dB max.)
* LO temperature drift @ 25° C - ±3.0 MHz Max.
* LO Initial accuracy - ±1.0 MHz Max.
* LO phase noise @ 10 kHz - -90 dBc / Hz max.
* Conversion gain - 50 dB ~ 62 dB
* Gain ripple (over 26 MHz bandwidth) - ±0.75 dB
* Gain variation (over full band) - ±4 dB max.
* Image rejection - 40 dB min.
* 1 dB compression point (@ output) - 0.0 dBm min.
* Control, Satellite A/B/C/D Selection - DiSEqC 1.0 (Sat A* = Hotbird 13° East, Sat B = ASTRA 19.2° East) * Default Satellite Reception
* Cross polarization isolation - 22 dB Min.
* Output VSWR - 2.5 : 1
* In band spurious level - -60 dBm max.
* Current consumption - 150 mA Max. @ 11 V ~ 20 V
* Operating temperature - -30 °C ~ +60 °C
* Output impedance - 75 Ω
* Output connector type - F-Type (female)
* Recommended Dish Size - 75 ~ 85 cm (F/D = 0.6)
* Weight - 270 g