40dB Mast Amplifier with 2 UHF Inputs and LTE Filter - Tecatel
This is the AMP-LTE405F professional 40dB gain broadband amplifier manufactured by Tecatel with two inputs for UHF antennas. It has an integrated LTE filter to avoid interference with the 4G band, getting a better quality image.
- 40 dB professional broadband mast amplifier.
- Last generation low consumption amplifier.
- With power pass to feed active dipoles.
- Low noise figure.
- Zamak chassis.
- 12 to 24V power supply.
- Inputs: UHF1/UHF2
- Frequency range (MHz): 470 – 790 MHz
- Gain: 40 dB
- Gain adjustment: 15 dB
- Output level: DIN45004B-60 112 dBμV
- Noise figure: <3 dB
- Connector: F Female
- Power supply: 12 - 24 V
- Power consumption: 70 mA
- Passage of electrical current: Yes
- Index of protection (IP): IP23
- Dimensions: 145 x 110 x45 mm
- Weight: 0.3 kg