The SkyHawk surveillance hard drives are specially engineered to offer cool quiet operation while providing maximum reliability. With ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras. It is perfect for digital video surveillance!
- ImagePerfect™ firmware - is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- ATA streaming support - enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Lower power consumption - means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
* Features and Performance:
- Drive bays supported - Up to 8
- Cameras supported - Up to 64
- RV sensors - —
- Max. sustained transfer rate OD (MB/s) - 190MB/s
- Cache (MB) - 64
* Reliability/Data Integrity:
- Tarnish resistant - Yes
- Load/Unload cycles - 300,000
- Non-recoverable read errors per bits read, Max - 1 per 10E14
- Working hours per year (24×7) - 8,760
- Workload rate limit (WRL) - 180
- MTBF - 1,000,000 hr
* Power Management:
- Startup current, typical (12V, A) - 1.8
- Average operating power (W) - 5.6 W
- Idling average (W) - 4 W
- Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, typical (W) - 0.5/0.5
- Voltage tolerance (5 V) - ±5%
- Voltage tolerance (12 V) - ±10%
- Operating (ambient, min °C) - 0
- Operating (drive case, max °C) - 70
- Non-operating (ambient, min °C) - -40
- Height (mm, max) - 26.11 mm
- Width (mm, max) - 101.85 mm
- Depth (mm, max) - 146.99 mm
- Weight (kg) - 490 g